Cenlar - Claims Dept Inept
I had an insurance claim out for my house where the check was issued to us and Cenlar.Cenlar customer service reps after multiple calls could not get on the same page as to documents owed and what they had received versus not received.
Every time you call their company you get a different answer. This has to be a game they play in order to make interest off the money that insurance companies issue out to home owners. This was a terrible experience with this company.
It has taken them close to 2 months to process paperwork.Talk about disfunctional.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE: That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information..."
- "Very unprofessional company i made a payment of 180.00 they harassed me behind a dollar saying that the payment want be posted until they received the dollar payment really!!! ..."
- "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..."
- "Blessed be baskets CeO Sylvia Nagel has been harassing church organizations and reverends for over a year. She Has committed acts of slander harassment and various other civil crimes against more..."
- "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..."
- "My husband purchased a logo from the Calvin Klein outlet store in Hagerstown, Maryland; on July 8, 2015 as an anniversary gift. The straps started to wear out the next..."
- "I bought a few items from Fashionmia almost 2 months ago. I received a partial order. One of them was OK the other one on the other hand..."
- "In Jan.29th , i should have taken an airplane from Tokyo to San Francisco with American Airlines.The staff of the airport guided me to the united airlines front desk for..."