I submitted a loan modification request July 2009 and did not receive a response back from CENLAR until February 2010 beacause the CENLAR representatives said that they had a backlog on loan modification requests.Well, the rejection that I received indicated that I did not have enough money.
Go Figure! The reason for the loan modification request was to get my loan modified because there was a change to my income. To date, I have not received any assistance from this company. Instead, they insisted that I continue t pay my loan.
Everytime that I called, I gota different response.I can never get clear direction on how to get a modificatio to my loan.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mortgage Loan
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Have you ever tried to make an online payment to ASC? They set you up for failure. They want you to phone the payment in and be charged to make a..."
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "Poor delivery service. Delivery team assembled a bed I bought. Stripped all the screws. Bed was not level, not sturdy and uneven. I have been trying to work with customer..."
- "I purchased 3 bundles and a lace frontal from IWEAR Glam. The hair is a hot mess!! The bundles are extremely thin. I ordered 18, 20, and 22 inches and..."
- "Juan Navarette, is a thief. The owner of Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring is liar, a cheat, and a thief. I paid him over $3000 for a Chalice for my first Mass..."
- "I was sent this on my email for the order I had placed last month. Then August came and I was sent this 2nd email which just upset me...."
- "Purchased several security cameras and supporting DVR. Approx $650 spent. Fought with the system for almost a year. Trying to get it to work correctly, involving our internet company, thinking..."
- "I recently changed to using the shorter extensions which are better for everyday movement and lighter texture of hair which seemed better to match my very fine hair. First of..."