Cenlar - Rejected Loan Modification Request

129 of 173 Cenlar Reviews
Apr 11, 2010
review #177981

I submitted a loan modification request July 2009 and did not receive a response back from CENLAR until February 2010 beacause the CENLAR representatives said that they had a backlog on loan modification requests.Well, the rejection that I received indicated that I did not have enough money.

Go Figure! The reason for the loan modification request was to get my loan modified because there was a change to my income. To date, I have not received any assistance from this company. Instead, they insisted that I continue t pay my loan.

Everytime that I called, I gota different response.I can never get clear direction on how to get a modificatio to my loan.

ac9e1ad
Had an experience with Cenlar?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
129 of 173 Cenlar Reviews
lisa

Oct 02

hello, how are you doing. I am very happy today and good news i got money from the deaf and hard of hearing commission that help the deaf people. i got $200,000 delivered to me cash and the man told me you won, too. I saw your name and that is why I want to know if you have gotten money too from the man. you have not gotten yet from the man screen name is rodstan18@yahoo.com. I am happy and I am assure you will happy too.

cbn

Oct 02

Hello, Are you in need of some quick cash? That is arguably the fastest way that you can get some cash. Just as long as you meet the requirements of the companies that give them out, then you should get the money that you need. Do not be too worried about the requirements. Statistics show that about more than 80% of those who file an application get approval. this post is to inform you of our loan offer, we are a guaranteed, trusted and government approved loan firm, we offer fast and easy loan to applicant in need of loan, we offer any kind of loan, student loan, home loan, business loan, investment loan, company loan and individual loan, e.t.c. its very easy to apply and its stress free, we offer loan ranging from $1,000.00 to $8,000,000.00 with a very loan percent interest rate, with a quick internet transaction and bank wiring transfer. apply today and get your loan, you will be glad you did. CONTACT US VIA EMAIL: cbn.loanhelp@yahoo.com, Note: this offer is for serious minded applicant only. THANKS

123758

Feb 21, 2011

in order to get a loan mod ... especially when you have a fannie mae, freddie mac, or fha loan, your lender has to be able to balance all of your expenses and be able to get your mortgage payment down to a rate where you can afford to pay it and the rest of your bills. if you dont make enough money they cant get it down to a rate where you can afford to pay it and the rest of your expenses. i mean they cant make it free! i think sometimes people like to point the finger at the mortgage company when its really the federal gov't that makes the rules. if its that bad then maybe you really cant afford the house and need to let it go ... #imjustsayin ...

Experienced people

Apr 04, 2013 Jacksonville, Florida

Edna I am a loan modification underwriter 2nd level reviewer which included reviewing self employed Borrower and overturning initial decline loan modification, when I applied for a loan modification with this company I was rejected, I think due to the backlog and hiring more people, the majority of the reviewer did not have experience in the mortgage industry with loss mitigation and therefore did not know how to qualify the Borrower based on guideline, waterfall methods, maybe they should use more resources or try and participate in programs that allow principal reduction

Edna

Feb 15, 2011

I have been working on my loan mod with them to no success. i started aug 2009, and until now, feb 2011, i have not gotten any cooperation from them. my house was on TSales scheduled july 2010, and i have been postponing. i filed bk already for the last attempt to postpone.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cenlar.
Filing a new complaint about
×