Cenlar - Rejected Loan Modification Request
I submitted a loan modification request July 2009 and did not receive a response back from CENLAR until February 2010 beacause the CENLAR representatives said that they had a backlog on loan modification requests.Well, the rejection that I received indicated that I did not have enough money.
Go Figure! The reason for the loan modification request was to get my loan modified because there was a change to my income. To date, I have not received any assistance from this company. Instead, they insisted that I continue t pay my loan.
Everytime that I called, I gota different response.I can never get clear direction on how to get a modificatio to my loan.review #177981
You may also like
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "4 Responses to â€œDEALER SERVICES CORP. withholding the title to my car because of dealer non-payment what can I do?â€ James B says: February 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm you..."
- "I do not no have never had a loan with this company!!! They came on my property without permission and done $1398.00 damage and will not repair it!! I have..."
- "Icon is a joke they forget to come back to fix things that they promise it will be done they forgot my vanity so they finally bring it and just..."
- "2/1/2014 I opened a can of Harris Teeter Wild Mushroom Bisque Soup (you know, the one they sell in the refrigerated section), and made a bowl of soup. ..."
- "HMW HOme warranty - called when my heating unit is not warming up my house. They said all parts are "working". When below freezing temperatures the unit ran..."
- "Just experienced that myself. Am a regular shopper. Won't be doing none there no more. Im not gonna refer no one no more. I wasn't told that if i use..."
- "I requested a report for $1 and I got a few extra charges of .09 cents for optional services (x5). Then, when I received the credit card statement (paperless billing)..."
- "I sent money to Vietnam last week and got an email confirmation that the money is available to pick up. Few days later the receiver sent me an email saying..."