first off, all of your complaints are misdirected. the majority of you are former TBW borrowers, no? your mortgage company was shut down by the FBI and forced in to bankruptcy. we had two weeks notice that about 250k loans were coming to our system. we hired hundreds of new hands during that time and trained them on the job. if you got poor customer service during that time frame, SORRY, we were expanding so that we can answer your phone calls.

it is not cenlar's fault that your payments went missing, blame the TBW bankruptcy. it's not cenlar's fault that your monthly payment went up, perhaps you should talk to your insurance company or tax collector about what caused the escrow to increase. it's not cenlar's fault that it's taking us longer than two weeks to review you for a modification - maybe talk to every single american citizen who is perfectly able to afford their home and wasting our time by sending in workout packages because they think that they can get a lower monthly payment.

i hate to say it, but your "class action lawsuits" probably won't get anywhere. we did you a favor by not assessing any late charges, phone pay fees or online payment fees for the first two years that we had your loan. it has been a standard practice of ours to do that for every other loan in the system. if you think these charges are fraudulent, it is your own fault for not reading what you sign.

i'm sure that i am going to get ripped a new one for posting this. i am just sick and tired of people blaming the company that bailed out their previous (failing, bankrupt, FRAUDULENT - yes, the FBI shut them down) company. i happen to be very proud to work for cenlar and unless you can redirect the blame about whatever complaints that you have, you are forever doomed to complaining about a perfectly legitimate company on the internet.

Review about: Cenlar Mortgage.

Funny because Cenlar was actually ripping people off by colluding with an insurance co to force higher rates on customers and give Cenlar a cut of the money. This is illegal. The class action suit went in favor of the customers because of illegal activity; because of fraudulent activity.

Cenlar is completely incompetent at customer service or mortgage servicing for that matter.They are the most unprofessional ‘bank’ I’ve ever seen.

This letter from someone who works there proves that. They are the biggest scammers or just unknowledgable idiots there are. They have 0 interest what so ever in customer service. Their only concern is the big banks who feed them these mortgages.

Some of their practices are predatory, bullying, and do not fully comply with federal guidelines which often finds them at the receiving end of lawsuits by consumers.Stay clear of this company or you will have to deal with people like the incompetent one who wrote this letter

They ripped me off for years until I "woke up" and decided to not take their lying and scheming anymore.I would never say I am proud to work for such liars UNLESS I was one myself.Just Saying...

to Debbiein27504 #1438716

Also, I was never late on my payments...NOT ONCE!But they tried to scam me into paying double payments more than once - they wouldn't even look at my receipts UNTIL..I got my attorney involved.

Now they are looking.

And looking...and looking!Don't think a lawsuit will go anywhere?LOL W-A-T-C-H!

"Proud???" You're proud of your company?Boy, someone LOVES Kool-Aid, don't they?Yet it's not our fault your company takes TWO YEARS to assess taxes on a home, then cries "default!" causing us to go nine grand in the hole with escrow.

THAT IS NOT THE CONSUMERS JOB.Your company is set on targeting homes with equity, clearly.Please for the love of God, go find a job at the DMV - you're indifference will fit right in there just fine.Leave your wqork to people that actually want to help people and not screw them out of their life's work.

Naw, Cenlar is incompetent.

I couldn't get a person on the phone that could complete the simplest of tasks.They failed to pay my insurance and was about to apply their expensive default insurance on me - a scam if you ask me.

I wouldn't have even known if my insurance agent wouldn't have called me. I spent three weeks trying to get those fools to pay my insurance bill, I ended up having to pay it myself.

I am now in the middle of a struggle trying to get them to send me a check.they mailed it to the wrong place.

It should be criminal to act like this.

I’m sick to death of your sorry *** company sending thugs to my door acting like they are doing inspections, That I’ve never been made aware of, caring paperwork saying I requested possible loan work out information, which I never did, and then charging me for the ***! Your company deserves to burn to the ground! My account is paid up, and the next one you sent to my door will catch a bullet !

to Amanda #1410529

YES I agree with you Amanda! As an American, I don't think the mortgage company should direct strangers to climb fences and sneak around the property that we are "buying" to take pictures. We are not having parties and tearing it up, we are just behind due to simple loss of income.

to Bullet Moore #1410788

I am living in my home and maintaining my home as such. My home is not being torn up and I don't think they should keep sending someone to my home like that and charging me for it simply because I lost my income and now trying to play catch up. They take way longer to process loan workout paperwork and never got back with me I had to keep calling to see what's going on and low an behold they need more documents even though I sent items to suffice their request.

While there may be such cases as the ones where insurance increases or their escrow has been increased for one reason or another ...there are also hard working people whose loans were sold to Cenlar without warning, consent, or time to do 'research' as the payee's aren't the powers that be.

I understand your point of view, however, Cenlar, as a company, done some pretty shady things ... some of which I am in the throws of now. Unfortunately, most times in this company, the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing which is why so many people are getting taken advantage of and screwed. In addition, some of the banking practices of Cenlar are entrapment for those who are struggling.

For instance, deliberately holding a certified check for 6+ weeks because they "didn't know what to do with it" eventhough the loan number and name were listed. Or possibly the fact that all of the letters coming from Cenlar only allow 14 days for responses when they back date those letters 12 days before sending them. Or even the lack of cooperation and illegal hiding of full detailed accounts which have fees and penalties that are grounds for an 'outrage' lawsuit. Because of the games that are being played by Cenlar with the consumer, emotional pain an distress are inflicted for long periods of time.

Due to business practices, the true people who need loan modifications actually help Cenlar minimize their losses with foreclosures and short-sales.These types of practices are unethical and need to be investigated.

Hightstown, New Jersey, United States #1283766

Awesome about time someone represents the company.People really need to read docs.

Before they sign them especially when purchasing a home. And not call in to their mortgage company to complain about monthly payment increase due to their escrow change based on their insurance rates or taxes being reassessed after their purchase of said home.

Buyers should do their research.Being a homeowner is a huge responsibility to take own.

to Employee of Cenlar #1423618

You people are evil. You are literally ruining people's lives refusing to release flood insurance money.

to Employee of Cenlar #1438148

How about when you lose your home because you buttholes want to wait two years to assess the taxes?Hey, it wasn't for lack of bringing it to YOUR COMPANIES ATTENTION!

And we lose our homes because were now nine grand in the hole in escrow? It's ok to just take this as some "minor" detail that the consumer is responsible for?

You're stoned!Stop taking drugs at work!May everything that you do to your "customers" come back on you tenfold.

Jamaica, New York, United States #1203740

go f#$% yourself with your loan modifications that don't help anyone, because all you can do is make up excuses as to why you can't grant a modification. so take your pride and stick it up your a$$. I hope you never have to live through what many hard working Americans are living in todays world..

The biggest problem with Cenlar is its *** employees.They have the mind of ninth graders.

Most have no idea what they are talking about, but since they realize no trouble will come from it, they will say any *** thing to homeowners. Clearly, Cenlar does not care. The employees know little about mortgages. Cenlar hired them straight out of McDonalds and put them on the phones.

Some of the statements they make are off the charts ***. Cenlar is rated so high by lenders. But the only way to know the true rating of any servicer is by asking the borrowers they service. And on that basis, Cenlar scores a big fat ZERO.

They are THE servicer from ***.And just because they ACCEPTED thousands upon thousands of additional loans to service from TBW does NOT give them a free pass to have horrid servicing.

to Anonymous #1450295

You are correct about the training of customer service.We are told to get you off the phone no matter what we tell you.

Then you call again and hear something different from another person.. Completely agree. We've been given almost nothing to work with and are trying to do customer service after a short training.

We are just trying to keep ourselves and kids alive.Please don't take it out on us.

Your right your getting ripped a new one and your blind to the company you work for, people get sold to the them they didn't get the choice .Read the complaints, has nothing to do with the fine line.

You must fit right in and have a theiven mind if you think like they do.I feel sorry for you.

to Anonymous #1192449

Borrowers do NOT get a choice about who buys their loan or who services it.That would be complete chaos.

Read your loan agreements.It's spelled out how it works.

This company has put me through ***...I divorced, paid out my ex.

Did that OBAMA ***. I got bought out several times. Then I got Cenlar.... I've paid my mortgage on time since Jan 2016, I get sent to collections without any warning in March.

My funds were being held, or in suspense. Even the collection agency couldn't explain what happened. Finally a lady at that collection agency said she saw a case like mine...months later... I am fighting this.

Now, after Cenlar says its cleared... My payments that is...Every time I call I still get that *** fair whatever the *** it is recording. Then redirected, then I speak with someone, they redirect me....

Really?At this point, I just care about how families, and marriages are doing.

Lilly Hoyeski is a fake name.I called my friend, who is much higher up in the company, immediately to look that name up in the system.

I think this person should be reported to their supervisor and fired! I was appalled at the way he/she basically called the customers idiots and made very blanket statements about all the customers on here. Extremely poor work ethic!! And I'm sure they won't post their real name now because they know someone on here is going to report them to someone much higher than them in the company!

You should be ashamed of yourself!Just terrible work ethic!!!