My loan was transferred from Flagstar Bank on November 30,2015.I contaced Cenlar to enroll in ACH, filled out form and sent in.

I was told I could do bi-weekly, I even put in on the form.

January 2016 sent 2 messages and no response, called 4 times and 3of the 4 calls was told form was still being processed and yes I could have bi-weekly.Today 2/10 was told my request was denied as my account did not qualify for bi-weekly and my ACH request was voided.

This reviewer shared experience about "bi weekly ach" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cenlar and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cenlar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Cenlar to other companies on our site.

Yes I have also been told that they accept partial payment (bi-weekly) yet after doing this for 3 months they started returning my checks.I called and asked and they said they do not and will not accept bi-weekly payments.

If you look on the back of the statement in payment information item 4 it says that yes they can apply it to your loan.....they choose not too in order to tie your money up for 2-3 weeks so now your payment is late. Also pay close attention to your statements. I am now two months behind according them yet I have the digital copy of the check they cashed???

Talking to them is like talking to a preschooler about addition and subtraction.Good luck.

I am going through the exact same run around about setting up a Bi-Weekly payment. Looks like I am going to have to just make one full payment extra per year.