My loan was transferred from Flagstar Bank on November 30,2015. I contaced Cenlar to enroll in ACH, filled out form and sent in.

I was told I could do bi-weekly, I even put in on the form.

January 2016 sent 2 messages and no response, called 4 times and 3of the 4 calls was told form was still being processed and yes I could have bi-weekly. Today 2/10 was told my request was denied as my account did not qualify for bi-weekly and my ACH request was voided.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Loan.

Reason of review: Bi Weekly ACH.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 10, 2016.

Comments

Yes I have also been told that they accept partial payment (bi-weekly) yet after doing this for 3 months they started returning my checks. I called and asked and they said they do not and will not accept bi-weekly payments.

If you look on the back of the statement in payment information item 4 it says that yes they can apply it to your loan.....they choose not too in order to tie your money up for 2-3 weeks so now your payment is late. Also pay close attention to your statements. I am now two months behind according them yet I have the digital copy of the check they cashed???

Talking to them is like talking to a preschooler about addition and subtraction. Good luck.

I am going through the exact same run around about setting up a Bi-Weekly payment. Looks like I am going to have to just make one full payment extra per year.