Fremont, California

The Support Representative doesn't do any thing. I sent them many emails but haven't got any response. Please see my message record below:

*********************************

Originator Message

11-10-2015 00:58:48

Hello,

I have not got your response for about 6 days even I've sent you many email during these days.

I don't think you should treat the customers like that way. So I am still waiting for the response from you soon.

Regards,

11-07-2015 03:02:28

Hi Ella,

You charge me interest again today. That means on 10/6, 10/22 and 11/6 you charge me three time within two months. It is unfair.

Please let me know the reason.

Thanks,

11-05-2015 01:12:12

Hello Ella,

Thank you for the response. I wish the payment of 10/22 is applied to the principle.

I will pay the interest of this month on 11/6 again.

CSR

11-04-2015 20:14:50

Dear Borrower,

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding your payment received on October 22, 2015. Please be advised that we have forwarded your request to our Cash Department to reverse monies applied to the November 2015 payment and apply the amount to the principal balance. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If your concerns have not been fully addressed, please log in to your account and send us an email through the "Message Center" link.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to be of service to you.

Sincerely,

Ella Payton

Email Support Representative

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Cenlar Cons: Working style, Gave 1 star because no zero option.

Comments

So it sounds like you got a resolution? Are you satisfied with the way things worked out or still trying to get your money?

Please update.

Any chance you could post the email you sent to??? Is that legal?

thanks!