Sarasota, Florida

Unlawful and forceful interference in order to obtain property, that now shows equity. In 2008, they cut us off, before we could finish remodel and repairs.

I believe they have tapped my phone; home; and may have hacked my computer. They have harassed me via phone. They have sent individuals into my home without proper identification.

I made attempt to refinance using HARP, however they discontinued the process and said we hadn't completed the paperwork in allotted time frame.

Whenever I called, I was told they couldn't talk to me they had to talk with my husband. My husband has a hearing problem (which we hope to have corrected soon. He likes it however, as he doesn't have to deal with this stuff!).

We have a monetary P.O.A. now in place.

I suspect this was a predatory loan...who do I call...how do I call or email...who would be the regulatory agency?

Reason of review: see aove.

Preferred solution: Reverse Mortgage with Liberty (second mtg.) subordinating lien to Citimortgage (1st lien-holder). Refinance and dropping lawsuit. Or, file for bankruptcy. .

Cenlar Cons: Gave 1 star because no zero option, No resolve, Completely useless, Non payment of escrow refund, Loan servicer cenlar.

• loan and mortgage company

Comments

Call me I can get you the help you need, and yes this has predatory all over this!!

I am a victim too got the help I needed you are dealing with more than I ever heard of and I am sorry to see them treat a homeowner this way!

360-801-7763