Fort Washington, Maryland

Bad service. Saying different things each time I call.

I paid on time but keep on saying that they didn't receive the 1st payment. Paid the second time for the next month, said they will apply it for the first month and investigate the lost check. Then I receive a call again that I didn't pay....they required me to send proof that I paid, I did faxed twice saying they didn't receive. They called again asking for the payment, saying they received the proof.

Then they called again saying I have no proof and the same stories continue...WE ,costumers need to report this lender to the authorities. This needs to STOP!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Cenlar Cons: Service quality.

Comments

Had the same issue - they lost our check for two months in a row. But the money was gone from our account!

I hate that our lender uses this "central loan processing" system.

We're trying to refinance for the second time in a year just to get away from them. Praying the new lender doesn't use CENLAR as well.

Having similar problem, but through State Farm which is using CENLAR for their mortgage is seems.

Cenlar Reviews