Chicago, Illinois

THE BANK HAS BEEN STATING THAT I HAVE MISSED A PAYMENT IN AUGUST 2009 WHEN IN FACT I HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT. AS OF JUNE THEY STATED THAT THERE WAS A SHORTAGE IN MY ACCOUNT AND STOPPED MENTIONING PAYMENT AND TOLD ME THAT WAS NO LONGER THE ISSUE BUT I STILL NEEDED TO AKE SURE I BROUGHT ESCROW UP TO PAR BECAUSE OF SHORTAGE THAT DATED BACK FORM 2009 WHICH IN 2010 WAS NEVER MENTIONED.

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THEM TODAY AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THERE IS A SHORTAGE OF OVER 3200 AND THAT THEY MAILED TWO PAYMENTS IN EXCESS OF 2100 BACK TO ME AND THEY WERE CASHED. I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING AND MAKE ALL MY PAYMENTS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW ELECTRONICALLY. I ASKED WHY WOULDN'T THEY CREDIT THE SAME ACCOUNT I HAVE BEEN MAKING PAYMENTS TO THEM AND THEY SIMPLY STATED THEY WERE IN THE MAIL. THEY CONTINUE TO FRAUDULENTLY REQUEST DIFFERENT MONIES FROM ME FOR DIFFERENT REASONS AND I HAVE SURPASSED A TOTAL OF 23000 GIVEN TO THEM THIS YEAR.

THEY HAVE ALSO CHANGED MY MONTHLY PAYMENT 4 TIMES THIS YEAR ALONE.

THEY SERIOUSLY NEED TO BE WATCHED AND REPORTED TO EVERY FRAUD AGENCY THERE IS. STAND UP!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Loan.

Comments