IM TRYING TO COLLECT MONIES DEMANDED FROM CENLAR DURNING THE GRACE PERIOD FOR LATE FEES. I WAS INFORMED THEY ARE NO LONGER DOING THAT AS OF FEBRUARY2012....DUH! I WANT MY REFUND. YOU WILL SEE, THEY EVEN CONTRADICT THEIR OWN WRITTEN WORDS. HERE ARE THE FOLLOWING EMAILS.

From: houstonvamp@aol.com Sunday, March 11, 2012To: CS@CENLAR.COM Subject: REFUND Sirs, RE: LOAN # 0030583140 Please return the following within the next 30 days of the date of this notice. DATE TIME TRACKING # AMOUNT November 13, 2011 11:40 pm 595808391 $12.00December 12, 2011 2:20pm 505931202 7.50January 4, 2011 12:18 am 532925621 2.00 TOTAL 21.50

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sent: Tue, Mar 13, 2012 Re: REFUND Dear Customer: This is to acknowledge your recent email. We regret that we are unable to process your request at this time as one of the following item(s) 1,2,5,6,7 are missing from your communication: 1. Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number 2. Loan Number 3. Borrower Name 4. Your Name * 5. Property Zip Code 6. Subject Matter. Please resubmit your request including the missing item(s) and we will be happy to expedite your request. Sincerely,Robert S Johnson Rep------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ To:cenlar Subject: Re: REFUND SS#: **** LOAN # **********BORROWER*******MY NAME*****ZIP CODE*****REFUND. ALL THIS WAS INCLUDED IN FIRST REQUEST, BELOW DATED MARCH 11, 2012 *****YOU SHOULD NOW HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED. REFUND IS EXPECTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF MARCH 11, 2012. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------From: Christine Pescatore Fri, Mar 16, 2012 12:21 pmSubject:REFUND Dear Customer: Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding your loan. Please be advised that you have already been informed by our Customer Service supervisor via phone that we cannot waive these fees at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at CS@cenlar.com. Sincerely, Christina Pescatore Customer Email Support Rep.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO: cenlarfrom: HoustonvampMARCH 18,2012PEOPLE (I use this term loosely) DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL...WHAT ELSE COULD I EXCEPT. IGNORANCE TOO. FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE CONVERSATION I HAD WITH THAT *** SUPERVISOR WAS WHEN I FIRST NOTICED THAT CENLAR WAS STEALING FROM ME. AFTER WHICH I FOUND OUT IN FEBRUARY YOU HAD COME TO YOUR SENSES OR THE GOV'T GOT WORD OF YOUR SORDID PRACTICES, THAT YOU STOPPED CHARGING LATE FEES DURING THE GRACE PERIODS.

AS A RETIRED REAL ESTATE BROKER, I SUGGEST CENLAR HIRE A REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY, WHO PRACTICES HONEST LAW, AND WHO WOULDN'T PUT CENLAR AND CUSTOMERS IN SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES IN THE FIRST PLACE. ALTHOUGH I KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING FOR LOOP HOLES ALL THE TIME IN ORDER TO THIEVE.

TO: Christine Pescatore KNOW WHAT? I KNOW HOW TO READ AND COMPREHEND WHAT I'M READING. HERE IS THE STATEMENT FROM Robert S Johnson

Email Support Representative WHO STATED Please resubmit your request including the missing item(s) and we will be happy to expedite your request.

YOUR ARE ALL THIEVES, CRIMINALS, LIARS !!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATEVER REPRESENTATIVE IS READING THIS RIGHT NOW, I WILL INFORM YOU, THAT IN ORDER TO HAVE THIS JOB, YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO SELL YOUR SOUL TO LUCIFER. I WONDER DID YOU GET A RAISE WHEN ALL OF THIS WAS GOING ON. DOUBT IT! THERE ARE OTHER JOBS.

I WANT MY MONEY NOW! ! !

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON CENLAR AND THEIR EMPLOYEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SURELY THEY WILL LIVE IN *** FOREVER. AT LEAST 1000 YEARS!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Loan.

Comments