I was a customer of TB&W and have been trying to contact Cenlar in any way possible. I have had no luck.

I have done my part and sent all necessary paperwork to where it was supposed to go. My property taxes which were due 9/1/09 have yet to be paid. I am at a loss of words of how I have been treated. These are peoples homes they are messing with.

No common courtesy, or acknowledgement from them at all. I have been on hold at times for an hour, my e-mails come back with an automated response. Truly disappointed.

Your lack of "customer satisfaction" is questionable.

Kelly

Comments

Aguadilla, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico #761941

I'm starting a class action against them, not to get even; but to bring them to justice and to stop them from the fraud. If you're interested, please contact me.

mariaceliaruiz@hotmail.com. Our goal is to have at least 100.

"I could not understand most of what the CS agents were saying. They would not transfer me to anyone that I could understand.

They are insisting on paying my old hazard insurance company next month and then telling me that I will need to get a refund from them to pay the new company.

They will not remove the private mortgage insurance that is not required on our mortgage yet they are billing us for, and there is no one within their company that you can seem to talk to directly. They really suck."

I was also a TB&W client and was switched over to Cenlar. I am currently asking for a copy of my original loan...what happens if they don't have it?

If they don't have it, can I just not pay my mortgage?

They continue to charge me $41.92 monthly for shortage, yet I pay $100 over the requested amount. Where is that money going because it's not being applied to my principal, interest, county tax, or homeowner's insurance.

#209752

Hi Guys!

No offence but my girlfiend works for a call center in India which handles calls for Cenlar. She was so frustrated with the people around that she finally quit. The kind of people they hire are incompetent and moreover the call center's management and Cenlar give a *** about the poor customer service. The company itself has issues so how do you expect an outsource call center to fulfill the expectations when whatever compalints they escalate to Cenlar are not even reviewed. People are put under lot of pressure and can'e even quit as if you tell the management that you wanna resign. they'll in turn terminate you. I have been working for US processes my self for over 7 yrs and I never leave any single stone unturned for my consumers and trust me this call center is only bringing shame to India however, there are still Indian companies which are equipped enough to handle US customers well and competent enoough to exceed theie expectations.

In the end Cenlar is the one to be blamed, not the call center handling its business

Another former Taylor, Bean and Whitaker customer here...so CENLAR has been electronically receiving my mortage payment at 12:01 on the first of the month, but I have not had so much as an e-statement indicating that i am paying and current balance. Surprise, surprise...have been speaking with ou friends at the call center in india and have been promised the needed one page document indicating my current loan balance and payments for the past year...and I'm stillw aiting. I have a 4.375 re-fi interest rate riding on this....count me into the class action suit!

They're sticking me up for almost 50% more than my agreed upon monthly payment. they even referred to the home-owner's insurance (which I don't want and never agreed to) as a "forced pay." what f.cking planet are they living on?

If there is a class action under works, I definitely need to be involved. Also, if anyone knows which law firm is handling it, please let me know; I'd like to contact them directly.

Also, what should we be doing in the meantime? Continue making our agreed-upon payments to Cenlar? Maybe with a note included in each explaining why we are paying that amount? Again, I'd like to ask these kinds of questions directly to the lawyers handling this action if I can.

Thanks, and please feel free to contact me at wilsonrand@technetiuminc.com

#121971

i AM ALSO A PAST TB&W ACCOUNT HOLDER WHICH WAS BOUGHT OUT BY CENLAR! iT IS AMAZING TO THAT MY MONTHLY PAYMENT HAS NOT CHANGED AT ALL SINCE THE CHANGE BUT CENLAR SAYS THAT I DO NOT HAVE AN ESCROW ACCOUNT AND I WOULD HAVE TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL $50 A MONTH IN ORDER FOR THEM TO PAY MY TAXES. SEEMS ODD THAT TB&W PAID MY TAXES EVERY YEAR BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY ISN'T ENOUGH...HUMMMMMM SOUNDS LIKE MAYBE SOMEONE IS POKETING MY HARD EARNED MONEY....CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT VERY MUCH NEEDED.

I am working with a firm to file a class action against Cenlar. I, too, have had nothing but trouble. If you are interested, please email me at cenlar27@gmail.com

same here. was a tb&w customer- they refuse to listen- they claim my monthly payment is going up and 100+ dollars and cant really explain why.

I also came from TB&W. I have never had a problem.

Cenlar sent me a letter as well saying my mortgage payment was going up $150.00, because of a shortage in my escrow account. I pulled my loan papers out that were with TB&W to see how much was being held out exactly for my taxes and insurance. I look at my taxes that were due for 2009 no change there, ok I called my insurance company asked about my premium that was paid in october of 09, no change there either, so why the additional $150.00 dollars. My research shows that everything stayed the same, I know they did not change my principal and interest on my loan.

Something does not add up at all with Cenlar. concerned and upset!

I am assuming that Cenlar credited my account with the Aug/Sept payments I made by PRIORITY MAIL to some PO BOX that TBW gave me, as I did not hear from Cenlar until October!!!

Cenlar is currently charging me $579 as they say they are assuming a "shortfall" to my excrow account. Bull!!

Both my taxes and insurance have gone DOWN and there will be a cushion of $140 in the account. I have contacted both the consumer media assistance in Phoenix, AZ and my state attorney general.

Cenlar's math does not add up, and it can only be assumed that they are attempted to "cushion" my escrow account with funds on which they will collect interest!!

id be more than happy top help with a class action suit against this out fit ,, they suck they wont pay my past due taxes , i hope bank of american will buy them out :(

They do NOT do what is promised & I have phoned them & e-mailed them & had absolutely NO response. What is going on with them do they just want all the loans to default so they can foreclose?

Seems like it to me. I NEVER had a problem with TBW but have had NOTHING but trouble with Cenlar!!

Don't calla 1-800 number you'll get a call center in India, use this number: 609-883-3900

Read all the comments about CENLAR. Agree 100% Spent four accumulative hours on hold without speaking to a rep.

When someone finally did answer I presented my question and,guess what?, they transfered my call and put me on hold! Numerous emails have been answered with a "form" letter (sure you guys know all about this!)Incompetence at the highest level.

We received an email from CENLAR that our homeowners insurance and real estate taxes were paid on 9/22/09. But neither the insurance company nor the County has received and posted payment and this is 9/28/09, almost A WEEK LATER.

I think a class action lawsuit is in order.

Oh and I forgot to mention, it looks like CENLAR took out the 2nd half of our real estate taxes twice.

I unfortunately fell into this same boat...these are also the same idiots that didn't send me a notification that the sale had gone on until it was like 3 days before my mortgage payment was due...you can bet I'll be posting about these cenlar folks everywhere I can!

I also am having the same problem with Cenlar, my Property Taxes were due on 9/1/2009 and today is 9/21 and still have not been paid through escrow. I have called them twice and each time waited about 30 minutes to speak with someone.

Their call center is in India, to make things worse.

I finally spoke to a supervisor, yes from India, who said to fax a copy of my tax bill to 609-718-4622 attn: tax department. I have faxed a copy of my tax bill twice, hopefully the second time with some strong language added will work.

Lenders are required by Section 6 of the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)to make escrow account disbursements on time. If a lender fails to do so, a borrower may bring a private law suit under this Section. Therefore, if you incur any damages due to the lender's negligence, you may wish to consult an attorney.

You should also contact your lender immediately and send a copy of the bill. Some lenders list a special address and/or FAX number for insurance and tax bills. Keep checking with the insurance company to make certain the bill is paid. You may wish to pay the insurance company directly to avoid cancellation of your policy and then seek a refund from your lender. Keep copies of all your correspondence and payments. If you incur any damages due to the lender's negligence, you may wish to consult an attorney.

As long as your mortgage payment is not more than 30 days late, Section 6 of RESPA requires the lender to make escrow payments, for taxes, insurance, etc., in a timely manner. You should write to your lender and complain. If your lender does not refund the difference or otherwise resolve your complaint satisfactorily, you may wish to file a complaint with HUD or the Consumer Protection Office of your State Attorney General's Office. You may also wish to consult an attorney.