So I just got off the phone with CENLAR and after being threatened by one of the customer service reps I asked for a supervisor, who wouldn't even let me speak.

They have not been crediting my payments correctly since I pay a portion and my housing authority pays a portion.

Every month, they cannot seem to get the payment credited properly. So I call every month. I got a letter from them last month on Oct 7th saying my loan was all caught up and everything was fixed. I call to make my payment for November, and BOOM, they say I am past due by three months again.

These people are complete MORONS and their customer service is worthless, if you even get someone in the US you are lucky. Do what ever you can to get rid of them, refinance if you have to but do not deal with CENLAR if you have a choice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Loan.

Comments

Freeport, New York, United States #240592

:cry :cry :cry :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :p :p :p :p :p

u ppl deserve this

Time for a Class Action suit. They are doing the same to me, I even paid them the amount they said I owed so my account would look current, even though it already was.

They posted it to principal and then said I still owed again. They are holding our money, not crediting our accounts and charging us additional interest for the privilege of making a mess of us all.