Cenlar is now servicing our mortgage since Taylor Bean and Whitaker went out. We have had trouble getting our insurance and our taxes paid. We have received threatening delinquent notices from tax collectors due to the fact that Cenlar will not pay them out of our escrow account. There is so much more to this story then can be typed on here.

I have created a group on Facebook called "Homeowner's Against Cenlar." If you are on Facebook please type "Cenlar" in the search bar and find us!!! I am trying to get a bunch of us together. We need to find a way to get the word out and get this place shut down!!! We are contacting news stations, the better business bureau, the attorney general and possibly even a lawyer!

Please join the group and share your experiences with the rest of us!! Together we can try to make a difference!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Comments

CENLAR is regulated by the Office of Thrift Supervision. They have a complaint form on their website to download and send in. I'd suggest as many people as possible who've had problems with this company (and so far I've not read one positive comment) file a complaint.