My husband notified Cenlar-after being pushed around from bad customer rep to another

. After finally getting a "supervisor" who we could understand, he let them know we would be late on our 11/11 payment. We made a "deal" with them, if we doubled up the next month (December, along with Christmas debt) on that payment, which we did-keeping up our end of the deal, then, they would not report us to the credit bureau. Well guess what? They went ahead and did it any way! Now, we are so screwed! Our credit was PERFECT, never even a late pay. Now we cannot refi, we a stuck with HORRIBLE COMPANY for god knows when. They are charging us late fee's when we pay the second half of the month! I see that place like that commercial with the guy in a hut in Syberia! NIGHTMARE! I cannot wait until they get bought out and maybe we can have a real mortgage company again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Comments

AAGGRREEE!!!!!! i got Cenlar's SAME SUBSTANDARD customer service time and time again in trying to close an escrow account that should have never been opened!!!

By the time i got a sup/manager (which they seem non-exsistent their ) the account was soo screwed up.. 4 months later they said I owed $300.00 more than the simple overpayment of one tax payment!!!! in a DESPERATE ATTEMPT to bring this "ugly mess " to a conclusion... i paid the 300.00, (which they really couldnt tell me where it came from...

it just "must have been on the acct. from way back ) A VERY EXPENSIVE lesson learned!! ALWAYS FAX A COPY OF YOUR TAX PAYMENT IN to your mortgage co when you pay your own taxes! WAY BETTER....

than them giving you a heartattack with their "customer service"!

My husband and I have always had stellar credit when the economy in 2009 threw us into cenlar type banks from our local bank and it blew my mind... :x :x

You should know your rights prior to making a "deal" Servicers cannot allow you to remain current if you are not.. They can however send a letter to you that you were on a payment plan which you can give as an explanation to any new credit. How did one 30day stop a refinance?

it is against the law to report someone current on a loan when the are delinquent which why you got reported anyway, it is actually your fault you got reported delinquent and can't refinance.