Interest Rate

CENLAR is pure evil if you ever experience a disaster.My wife and I have turned in every piece of information requested.

It is even marked as complete on their site after months of hunting down new requests. Today, we got ANOTHER information request when we called to ask when the first check would arrive - they were just going to sit on that until we tried again. This bank acts in bad faith to milk money off disaster victims knowing it is ruining at least some people's lives. I really don't know how people who work for CENLAR can live with themselves.

I am sure a Houston lawyer will look for a class soon and we will join eagerly... I would even donate any payout to the next hurricane's victims since all I want is for CENLAR to feel a tiny part of the pain they are inflicting. To anyone reading this, I know it is probably too late because your mortgage was sold to this malicious bank.

If you can still stop it, RUN.You will regret ever dealing with this entity.

Review about: Cenlar Customer Care.

If you get class action going, please spread the word.They are sitting on our Harvey money and I am making repairs out of my pocket.

Everything that we send them, seems to get lost.

They are full of lies and misinformation.The federal government needs to look into these clowns, they must be drawing interest on money we need.