We were going to be late on our Aug '11 payment, we calledCenlar-they made us a "deal" if we pay a certain amount more each month, they wouldnt report us to the credit bureau (that was our biggest fear) since our credit was perfect. We made the arrangement with Cenlar, to find out they reported us anyway!

We had PERFECT credit and now they are refusing to take it off. They won't even pull the call records because they may find out they are wrong. We want to get away from this "***" w/Cenlar. Until we get them to remove it from the report we are stuck.

We are also paying late fees every month since this happened.

They do not stand by their word and could care less if a customer is pissed. I think they know there company sucks and just don't care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Comments

Tempe, Arizona, United States #970463

They Suck!

In response to my prev message-why would I go to the trouble of posting my message if I were fabricating the facts? WE did and do know our rights, that is why this posting was made.

Cenlar has a long history of this very thing. Look at the other postings before writing a condescending and snippy reply unless you agree with mortgage companies lying and stealing from their customers?

It cannot be removed if you were truly 30days... It's illegal to report current when not... maybe you should have known your rights before making the "deal"?