Interest Rate

Update by user Mar 23, 2017

During the course of Cenlar taking action to foreclose on my home, I contacted them by phone numerous times. Each representative I spoke to gave me different information.

When you call back you have 2 chances of speaking to the same person. Slim and none. Each rep. gave me different excuses for their unethical method of stalling to ensure that by the time they do consider you for a HARP loan modification, your debt is so high that there's no way you can qualify for a HARP.

They lie and deceive at every opportunity. Again, for a company that sells mortgages nationwide, they only accept mail on Thursdays? I wonder how large a bonus the *** who instructs the reps. to lie and deceive gets.

J.P.

Morgan is now paying back Billions to consumers for the SAME scam. Why not Cenlar?

Original review posted by user Mar 21, 2017

I suffer from Type I Diabetes, Arthritis, Acid Reflux, Strokes, Dizziness and Disorientation, Neuropathy, High Blood Pressure and Cholesterol, Severe Vertigo, Pinched nerves in my Back and Neck. I am temporarily staying in my mother's condo, and I have to be out at the end of March, 2017, at which time I will have to live on the street.

In December of 2015 I had sent a complaint because I was turned down for Medicaid twice. I was contacted by an HFS Manager who told me I was approved for Medicaid. I also turned in aprox. $33,000.00 in medical bills.

She, (the HFS Manager), asked me if I wanted Medicaid to pay the bills.

This NEVER happened, and when I called Medicaid on December 9, 2016, I was told my Medicaid expired in April of 2016. I am now in a position that I cannot afford to rent a place to live, and my credit is in the toilet due to these medical bills.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Reason of review: Unethical Practices.

Monetary Loss: $200000.

Preferred solution: Provide me with comperable home at HARP rates.

I didn't like: Being lied to repeatedly.

Comments