1.3K views

Please, can someone help me. We are going through the exact same thing that, it seems, everyone else is complaining about.

We have been in our home for 7 years now. Never had one complain or anything with TBW. Now that Cenlar took over, all of the sudden my mortgage payments went up by 300 a month, due to taxes and insurance costs. The thing is, I pay outside insurance.

Why are they claiming that they are paying it when I pay it, outside. I called, faxed, yelled, hung up numerous times over the last three months. My wife did, too. I'm pretty much at the end here...I don't know what else to do.

Any suggestions? Any help at all would be very greatly appreciated. But I'm pretty much full of the BS that has been shoved down my throat in the last 3-4 months. I'm thinking of calling the Fox news team and have Hank check these clowns out.

All I know is, I will not be paying these people an addional 300 bucks a month when I didn't agree to it. Someone please give me any help...who can I call?

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Comments

I dealt with them everyday for 9 months with customer service LIES!! Everyone of them said that they could assist and still have done nothing...As well my loan is Not on my credit report??? Scary what is really happening?

#232036

Ask for a supervisor..Always work...