Paid off a Loan with Cenlar on the First of the Month it has now been 42 days and we still do not have our escrow refund and everytime I call I get someone in freakin India who cannot speak proper English and they ALWAYS say the check is in the mail!!!!!!!!! Called THREE TIMES TODAY got THREE different explanations on my refund..FINALLY DEMANDED a person in the UNITED STATES (i mean *** thats where I live NOT FREAKIN INDIA) and that person also had a different explanation for my refund.

We are talking in excess of $2800.00!!!!! They are absolutely the most HORRIBLE company to deal with and I have been in Real Estate and Finance 25 years!

Cenlar should been SHUT DOWN!!!!! AND you Customer Service Representatives SHOULD ALL BE FROM THE USA AND SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH THIS IS FREAKIN AMERICA!

Comments

I am sick of this happening when we fill out our payment correctly evey month on Cenlars web page they always attempt to take it out of our savings account when we have the checking account box clearly checked. However this is not our bank error, this is a Cenlar Error, and our bank did not refund the last $40.00 they cost us and this time they have cost us another $20.00. Now that we see a pattern with Cenlar. Has anyone else ever had this problem with the online payment issues?

Since last time Cenlar attempted to take the funds twice from our savings account in your error we have transferred the money to our savings account in case to mitigate our damages due to their pattern, because they may very well attempt to take the money again from the same incorrect account to prevent another $20.00 fee that if it happens again.

I cannot refinance and get away from them because they are not participating in the HAMP program and they do not do modifications. But I agreed to pay my Mortgage. But I did not agree to pay it to unethical theives.

to I Demanded an American This mo Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #661679

I agree completely with everything! They do nothing to assist their customers and do everything they can to completely *** you (sorry for choice of words but that is how it feels...deep, dry, from the back ***).