I am a small insurance agent in rural Missouri. I have numerous clients in my county that's mortgage has been sold to CENLAR. They do not pay the insurance on time that they have collected & charged from their customers. I belive that the customer service reps are encouraged to lie to clients & vendors. In my most recent battle with CENLAR the customer service rep, whom is from another country has told me since SEPTEMBER 13th that "the check is in the mail". We we had not received payment by September 27th, we called back and were told the check was being "overnighted" that day. Well, guess what? Today is October 16th and I guess that the check is "still in the mail" because we have still not recieved payment.

My client, a 82 year old widowed woman had to pay me 2 months payment out of her fixed income to keep her insurance active.

So, is it just a scam from CENLAR or are they trying to milk the escow accounts for extra interest?

CENLAR needs to be investigated by the Federal Government! Shut them down! And stop their LIES!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Comments

Statesboro, Georgia, United States #600258

Thanks for your honesty, courage and kindness! Your comment is very helpful. I was touched with your concern for your 82 year old client. Please keep up the good work!

M.