Saint George, Utah

Company took over management of Taylor, Bean, Whitiker accounts. I refinanced my home and my title company requested payoff information be faxed to them.

They did this 3 times. CENLAR charge _me_ $20 each time this was done without telling me in anyway. I did not fnid out until I happened to check my account online. The refused to refund the amounts.

I kept on them and the finally had me write a letter. They refunded 2 of the 3 charges and told me to get the 3rd from my title company (but it was CENLAR who charge me and they knew it. I sent them copies of Small Claim paperwork and they finally refunded the remaining amount. I've filed a complaint with the correct gov't office about this as well.

Most people won't even know about these charges as their loan will have been paid off. But these fees are added onto the total payoff amount.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Loan.

Comments

They suck short story, cant hardly speak English, still money monthly from your escrow and need to be investigated!

This is in response to "namesaredumb"the cenlar employee.One thing that I found out was that CENLAR WAS NOT REPORTING MY ON TIME PAYMENTS TO ALL THREE CREDIT COMPANIES.Cenlar had not been reporting since the TBW takeover!

MY[and wifes] CREDIT WENT INTO THE TANK.The CENLAR EMPLOYEE THAT I TALKED TO SAID ALL WOULD BE FIXED...DON'T BELIEVE THAT.ALL 3 REPORTS SAID WE HAD NOT PAID PAYMENTS AND ARE IN FORECLOSURE...HAVE TALKED TO LAWYER AND HAVE LEGAL CLAIM AND WAS TOLD ABOUT TALKING TO

CLASS ACTION ATTORNEY ABOUT THIS.I HOPE THIS NEVER HAPPENS TO CENLAR EMPLOYEE"NAMESAREDUMB"