Cenlar holds the mortgage of my deceased mothers property. Before she passed in 2006, the county changed the address of the property.

Numerous times I have sent the information provided from the county and post office of the change. Still 8 years later that is not updated. Later that year my mom passed away. I have sent all the information from the death certificate, letter of testamentary and all other requested documents~yearly...if not more.

Still 8 years later that has not been updated. Now Cenlar stopped paying the insurance and taxes out of the escrow attached to this house- after 7 years of paying it and nobody is able to talk with me because once again they have not updated their system. When I asked to speak with a supervisor I was told they were not even able to transfer me because I am not on the loan. I am now to the point of getting a attorney to deal with this horrible financial institution.

...or maybe I will just stop making the payments. Maybe they would find time to fix this situation then.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Comments