My mortgage was sold by Citi Mortgage to Cenlar Mortgage and my nightmare started. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get someone in customer service, and when you do - if you have 3 hours to be waiting for someone to pick up the phone - the representative asks you to hold and NO ONE COMES BACK!

I don't even know what my new mortgage payment is with them.

I KNOW NOTHING and no one is there to assists. Will my mortgage go into to foreclosure?

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Be very careful, this company returns payments, looses payments, and there supervisors do not return phone calls. They also do not post notes in the computer, if the phone gets disconnected oh well !

Call back stay on hold another hour and tell the next representative the same story.Bottom line they don't care.corrupt to the core. Yes your home is in danger of foreclosure with them.In fact they welcome it so they can take your escrow.

That's how they make money .It's like dealing with a 3rd world country. I am so disappointed in CITI for selling my loan to them.

Cenlar Reviews