Michigan, United States

Has anyone filed a Consumer Financial Protection Complaint on this company? I certainly haven't seen any in the database.

REPORT THE PROBLEM go to http://www.consumerfinance.gov This company was unreachable for the first two years of my loan, then once I was able to reach them, they sent a Home Loan Modification packet to me and referred me to a debt collector, Bayview Loan Servicing, who at the end of the modification was so unprofessional (sent me a drafted letter that had strikethrough and highlighted text from a MS word file as a final letter). Monica Feinstein needs to be investigated and put in federal prison. I thought the whole process was bogus, so when I went through it again, I didn't know that all along they kept me in debt collection so they could foreclose on my home with a non-judicial Sheriff's sale. I had help from Hardest Hit/Stepforward, but that didn't stop them from reporting me as being behind and told me that I was still responsible for the whole amount although I was making the payments.

They need to be investigated by the FBI. CENLAR should at least respond to a modification packet instead of sending your paperwork over to a debt collector.

I read so many comments and whichever CENLAR employee who posted on this site, they obviously show the culture of the company. It is obvious that CENLAR doesn't want to be in the mortgage loan business, so they push the home owners out.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I filed a complaint with the FDIC and this was their reply " Based on our review of your correspondence, the institution you referenced is under the direct supervision of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)." If enough people complain maybe this company can be stopped!

Cenlar Reviews