These people are idiots! Everytime I call I am told that they need yet another type of document OR more money. We have yet to get the document we requested back in March. Always another excuse, another story.

We did however receive a empty envelope the other day and are now being told that we have to pay an additional $10 to get them to fax the document that should have been in the envelope. My comment, if you had done your job and put the document in the envelope, there would be no need to fax anything.

Floor Supervisor Jeff in India....don't expect him to keep his word because he puts the blame on the mail room.

Teresa in New Jersery....don't expect too much from her either because she failed to mention the $10 fee so the second requested document never went out.

Paulette...don't expect anything out of her, she won't do anyting but read her script.

Judy the supervisor in New Jersery...again, don't expect her to go out of her way to help a customer that has obvioulsy been lied to and ingnored for 3 months because all she will tell you is that the address you state is incorrect. Oh wait, she finally found where their records were changed and there was no reason stated why the address was changed. An apppology? Never!

Bottom line, 3 months later and still no document.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Comments