Dallas, Texas

Every time you call customer service Cenlar is experiencing extremely large call volume which means you can expect to wait at least 30 minutes on hold. Once you get to speak to a so called customer service representative they are completely useless.

I have been making additional principal payments on my mortgage each month and each month Cenlar applies it to next's month's payment instead of principal as I requested. I have to call them every month and spend 30 to 45 minutes on the phone with one of their *** to get the payment reapplied.

Thinking seriously about refinancing with another mortgage company just so I don't have to deal with the fools at Cenlar any longer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Comments

I set mine up online and have not had any problems with it. Every month, they ACH my loan amount plus the addition $500.

Every month, that $500 is applied to principle. Not sure if you are mailing your payments in, but online setup works for me fine.

there are rules how to apply the payments. If you want it to apply to principle make sure you note that in your instructions or on the coupon you mail in.

Good luck with that! They sell your contract and you never know who you'll end up with.

Cenlar Reviews