370 Scotch Rd, Trenton, NJ 08628, USA
1.6

I'm a first time home buyer and my FHA loan was sold to CENLAR. I didn't do any research into them and even if I did, there was nothing I could do. Everything was fine until they raised my bill $100 due to increased property taxes. Which I understand but they raised it $100 for a deficit of around $20 for one month. Well fast forward a year and I have too much in my escrow account. I'm looking to make sure they pay everything off. They lowered my bill by $50 without notice or explanation. I'm just keeping a watchful eye on everything.

All that isn't even an issue. What bothers me is that they sold my information to Freedom Mortgage and I get so much junk mail, up to 4 calls a day (and that's just during the time I'm at work). They call from different numbers and leave scary messages that imply that there is something wrong with my mortgage and I need to talk with them. Then to make it worst, on my mortgage bill there is an ad for me to call Freedom Mortgage. I have told them that I do not want to refinance now and when I do, it will not be with them.

I plan on changing my number soon. After that if Cenlar wants to get in contact with me it will be mail only. No way am I giving them my number again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Cenlar Cons: Them selling my info.

Comments