I found out that they changed websites and I needed to create a new account.They didn't inform me of this, the old link I was using just stopped working.

I tried to register, but they said my information couldn't be verified. I tried their "Chat Now" button, but despite it being well within their stated working hours, it took me straight to email. I tried five other times within the working hours and was always sent to email. I emailed, and didn't receive a response for three days.

I sent a follow up email and got an automated email saying I would hear back in 24 hours. Nothing. I send another follow up email. 24+ hours after that, I get a template email from a Do Not Reply email telling me the steps to register and linking me to a video + FAQ.

It was completely useless and clearly they didn't read my email.I managed to find a phone number to call them by Googling (it's not on their website in regards to registering!) and they told me their systems were down and they'd have to call me back.

Review about: Cenlar Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Do you know what the new website is? I can't find it