425 Phillips Blvd, Ewing Township, NJ 08618, USA

All my wife and I need is a letter from Cenlar saying you’re servicing our mortgage. We just want a fax sent to our Travelers homeowner’s insurance due to a recent claim so we can get a check cut.

My wife and I spent an hour, if not more, on the phone with Cenlar on Friday. I spoke with at least two Customer Service Representatives (ID: LYS and ID: D16) and was promised the letter would be sent by Monday morning. The calls were painful, the information given conflicting and the results were sadly disappointing. It is now Thursday afternoon and Travelers has not received the letter.

Today I called and waited on hold 15 minutes to speak with a supervisor. Courtney (ID D70) informs me the CSR did send the email to the Insurance Department on Friday, but the Insurance Department never faxed the letter. However, she has no idea why they failed to do so. I find this level of service for such a simple request unacceptable.

It has delayed much needed restorations to our home and I have lost faith in Cenlar. I will also be submitting a complaint to the FDIC, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Better Business Bureau, New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety, Mercer County Office of Consumer Affairs, New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, Virginia Office of the Attorney General, Virginia State Corporation Commission and Federal Trade Commission.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Cenlar Cons: Customer service.

• Mortgage Services Real Estate Age

Comments

Horrible customer service. Be prepared to be on the phone for hours for a simple request.

And be prepared to enter your loan number, name, address, phone numbers, social security number several times throughout the call.

Then be prepared to speak to the "manager" who speaks down to you while you can only imagine him wearing a cheap tie and his cheap loafers on the desk.

I am deeply disgusted to have ever engaged in a company like this. They are HORRIBLE.

Cenlar Reviews