425 Phillips Blvd, Trenton, NJ 08618

My mortgage was sold to a new company, CENLAR. sent 2nd payment they claim they never got it, I provided proof of timely payment from my bank.

No good! So, they said send a 2nd time and when they get it they will reverse late fees. I stopped payment from my bank, and sent the payment a 2nd time. Every payment I send $400+ extra for principal, to pay it off early.

CENLAR still charged late fee, out of the extra principal. They sent me a check stating, "this is not enough for a payment"!! What idiots!! and LIARS !!

I had 770+ credit scores, now they have reported me for late payments. On their website I've asked about this 3 times and they say "settled". Phone calls take over an hour, the people I talk to give me the run-around, twice they have hung up on me while I was on hold.

One transferred me to homeowners insurance because it would be due in 3 months. One of the Customer Service Reps said, "it takes about a month to get a response to my email questions." What can I do??

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: refund late fee, write letters to TransUnion & Equifax, payment was not late. Send me a copy of letter..

Cenlar Cons: Everything they did and said.

Comments