425 Phillips Blvd, Ewing Township, NJ 08618, USA
1.1

My mortgage was purchased by CENLAR in 2016. They took an entire 60 plus days to generate an account number and sent me a letter stating that they would send a payment schedule as soon as the account number was generated.

Once I finally received my account number and payment schedule I made my mortgage payment. Now it is 2018, and they have marked me late on my payment in 2016 which is hurting my credit and preventing me from refinancing. I have called them a total of nine times in a one week period to get them to send me a letter "verification of mortgage" with a statement describing their fault in not generating me an account number which delayed my monthly payments. The first customer "no-service" agent said they would type the letter and sent it by close of business that day.

I have never been late on any mortgage payment in over 20 years. The first 3 calls I was told that they would email the letter to me by by close of business. The next 3 times I called they told me the previous agent did not enter the correct "code???" to send the email! The SEVENTH time I called the "supervisor" said that once again the incorrect code was entered and that the email would be sent in.....wait for it....FOUR DAYS!!!

When I asked to speak with his supervisor I was told that he did not have contact info for his superiors and there was no one else I could speak with about the matter. Four days to send an email is the CENLAR way I suppose. Now, FOUR days later....no email!

Now I have lost my refi rate and there is no one to hold accountable because CENLAR just does not care and somehow the banking industry does not hold them to any standard at all. If any lawyers (or anyone in New Jersey with a baseball bat and some free time) are reading this feel free to contact me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Cenlar Cons: Awful website and even worse customer no-servce agents.

• CENLAR MORTGAGE REFI
  • loan and mortgage company
  • refinancing