Orem, Utah

I called customer service for Cenlar to reissue a check that was not cashed. The first time they said we would get it in 7 to 10 business days.

The second time they said I had to wait 30 days. The third time I was told they would express the check. The Fourth time I was told they had sent it three months earlier to the State of Utah lost monies - I called they said Cenlar never did - that they are lying because they want to keep the funds. I called then said they would get back again - they never did.

The customer service manager Germaine Carol never called back as he said he would. It's been nothing but one lie after another from Cenlar.

Cenlar Cons: Lied to over and over again.

Comments

thisgirldrea

They are doing the same thing to me. Supposedly sent in the mail, but never received.

They said they would reissue and send it and it get here in 7-10. What liars.

Three weeks after this post the check arrived.

Call me I have the paralegals that will call on your behalf for free they are the only firm that does this for every person that needs help.

360-801-7763

I am on my 6th representative and 1 Supervisor call. They all lied to me.

Kept saying that they would send me my refund check, and it's been over 40 days since I first called. I still have not gotten my check. Did you find someone that could help you? If so would you please add to this post?

I am lost and ready to report them to the CFPB Consumer Finance Protection Bureau. But would rather just get my funds!