Englewood, Colorado

In March 2015 loan was transferred to CENLAR. Unable to make payment due to no account.

When letter was finally received mailed payment, never received according to them. Mailed another payment. Now 1 month according to them 1 month behind. Filed for loan modification in April, still do not have modified.

They send me a letter every 2or 3 weeks wanting different types of verification, bank statements, social security proof, hardship letter, etc. This has been going on since April. I have fallen behind in payments due to the hardship, they offered to help. Nothing.

Now they are threatening foreclosure. I have called them twice a month since April to get this straightened out.

But to no avail. I feel lied to and mislead.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Loan Modification.

Comments

i'm also in the same boat as you are I have an FHA loan and was just told last month by a rep that there is other things that I could qualify for which is a forbearer where the payments would be placed at the end of the loan term but now i'm afraid that it's 2 late to even save my house tried to do a repayment plan my monthly payments where only $955 a month and when they entered the repayment it went to $1600 a month something that I can't even pay i'm just so pissed with this company...

Cenlar Reviews