Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Received paperwork for the modification of the loan. it was for 83943.46.

I had called asking for an itemized list of the loan amount. i was told i had to fax over to the research dept which i did on june 18, modification paperwork was due back to them on June 22 and had to be notarized. On june 24th i called to follow up. was on the phone for 50 minutes had 4 different people.

they finally were able to give me somewhat of a breakdown. principal and back payments due. when asked about the back payment , asked for a break down of that , interest ? principle?

late fees, inspection fees, he could not give me that , gave me some number for late fees, and i said really, in the modification it states late fees will be deducted. Again ask to speak to a supervisor, one was not available, asked him to have one call me back, he said they may not, what they may not, oh let me rephrase that, will be longer than 24 hours , i said that is fine. if you are in a closing, buying a house, you get a closing statement sheet that shows all cost broken down, if i am notarizing a new loan i have a right to the breakdown of the new mortgage amount.

don't know how they stay in business. do not get a loan from them.

Cenlar Cons: Cenlar home mortgage.

Comments