I am currently going through this process. I was not told by the insurance company about the check including Cenlar until we had already paid out of pocket for the majority of the work.

I ready many bad experiences on line so I called Cenlar to try and get in front of the disaster. I called and spoke with someone who sent me documents to get the process started. I called again to ask questions and of course was told something contrary to what I was told previously. I mentioned this to the person, who told me to ask for her each time and she would deal with me directly.

Unfortunately that does not work. After being assured that everything was good and all the paperwork was received, I was told a check would be processed. This process including mailing time could take up to two weeks. I called a week later to get the check number and date and was told that the check had been cancelled because they did not have an inspection.

I complained and was told a check would be mailed out in two days. I won't hold my breathe

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Comments

I am dealing with the same exact thing!!!

Cenlar Reviews