Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment.The bank (so I thought) started the modification process.
While submitting the required documents started to receive letters from an attorney asking to pay the debt. Talked to the lawyer about the modification process. Letters stopped but when I was supposed to receive the package with the final modification documents, the bank sent it to my physical address (which I always said to them has no delivery route established by the USPS). Know this when 3 months after I received a call from the bank notifying that due to the lack of signature on the documents they deny the modification.
I asked for an explanation, the keep saying that they deliver those papers to the physical address but I can start another modification process. While starting this 2nd process received a letter again from the bank lawyer asking for the payment of the debt (which not reflect the payments I continue making), wrote a QWR to the bank lawyer, and shortly after received a foreclosure notification. A while after received another letter from the bank asking to pay the debt, and also wrote a QWR. Still waiting for they response (more than 4 months have passed).
Still battling in court that what they say I owe is not the real amount, they have to credit all the payments I've been making after the 2 I skipped and asked for the Fair Debt Collection Act provisions.
Now waiting for the court.THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Loan Modification
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate ExecutivePISSEDCONSUMER.COM1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."