Cenlar threatened me.Got a letter telling me they was going to foreclose on my loan because I missed one payment.

I told them I was going to make this up in two months. But finding them was a chore. All letters had no one to contact, no phone number, no name, etc. When I finally tracked them down thru the WEB, the calls were picked up, heard talking in the background like a bunch of people on break.

They never picked up the phone. I tried 6 times for two different days. When I finally got someone, all they wanted was my income and payments. I am not applying for a loan.

I was missing one month and will pay and make it up in two months due to illness. They did not care. Calls keep coming. Certified letters keep coming.

What the ***. Only one month late and they are going to foreclose. Let me see could it be that this is on two acres of land that I owned outright. Could it be they could make about 100 grand even at foreclose prices.

NO WAY.COME ON DOWN TO COURT IN GEORGIA AND SEE IF THIS GEORGIA BORN AND RAISED MAN CAN GET A JURY TO RUN YOU OUT OF THE SOUTH.

Review about: Cenlar Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Cenlar?

Comments

Freeport, New York, United States #329720

lol ur such a red neck...pay ur *** bills