I received a letter from my original mortgage holder a month ago that Central Loan Administration and Reporting located in Ewing, New Jersey would be taking over my mortgage and would soon be sending me a new account number and information. It's been a month since that letter, so I called the customer service number on the letter and of course I ran into voice mail *** because I don't have an account number from them yet.

After finally pushing random numbers for about 2 minutes I was transferred to a "customer service" woman........who provided anything but customer service. I explained that I received a letter from my old company and that CENLAR was supposed to send me a welcome package. She looked up my SS number and couldn't find any information. She told me not to worry about it and that they would send something when they get it.

I advised her that my payment was due and where should I send it. She told me I couldn't send anything unless I had an account number. I then asked for their website and she refused to give me that info. I told her that I can see why the company has pages of negative reviews on the Internet.

I asked her four times for their website and she kept telling me that she couldn't give me their website URL without an account number.

I demanded to talk to a supervisor and he told me the same thing as this woman. I told him that I can now see why CENLAR has such terrible reviews and that after this less than satisfactory experience I would post a negative review too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Comments