worst morgtage company i have ever dealt with. prepaid my january payment on december 27.

tried to call them to cancel draft but after on hold for 1/2 hour . i emailed them . all i got back was somebody will contact you in 24 hours. that never happened.

called them today waited for 1/2 hour to get through and they told me they couldnt do it that they needed three days notice. asked to speak to a supervisor got kayla D08 who refused to give me her last name or connect me to her supervisor. she refused to help said to cancel a draft i would have to write the company not just send an email. well i will send them a nice letter cancelling my drafts going forward.

i complained to Office of Comptroller of the Currency which i believe regulates them and i suggest you do the same. CENLAR customer service is an oxymoron.

I would not trust them whatsoever. i plan on reviewing their figures with a fine tooth comb and i think we should all do that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments