My Taylor Bean & Whitaker mortgage (closed my mortgage just before TB&W were shut down!) transfered to Cenlar in August. I received a letter from them dated August 18 2009 on September 5th. I then tried to set up my account on Cenlar's website www.loanadministration.com but it won't recognize my loan number-SSN combination.

Cenlar won't respond to my emails sent to cs@cenlar.com. Nor have I ever been able to get through a customer service representative. I am currently overseas and have spent countless dollars trying to contact Cenlar for the past week via telephone.

Had an Experience with Cenlar?

Comments

My Taylor Bean & Whitaker mortgage (closed my mortgage just before TB&W were shut down!) transfered to Cenlar in August. I received a letter from them dated August 18 2009 on September 5th. I was able to set up my account on Cenlar's website www.loanadministration.com

However, they don't respond to my emails sent to cs@cenlar.com. Nor have I ever been able to get through a customer service representative. I have had to mail to them proof of paying my taxes and insurance since I don't have an escrow over 5 fives, due to departments not checking the mail.

They want help me with trying to refi nor will they give me any help on modicating my mortage since my house lost over 200,000.00 in value.

Call Cenlar - Forget TBW - They are DEFUNCT!

Hammer Cenlar and the FDIC for information!

Numbers can be obtained from the INternet!

You won't like the answers but there is light at the end of the tunnel and it's not a TRAIN!

Customer service at Cenlar is a joke!Call me and we can refinance you with a different company at a lower interest rate asap!

All 50 states.

406.542.0700 ext 204

Like others mentioned here my loan was transferred in August to Cenlar from TB&W.I have faxed them as well as sent them by snail mail requests (demands) that they stop drafting my bank account for payments.

As of today they have just drafted another payment. BofA whom I bank with says there is nothing that they can do to help me because it originates on the other end.

They advised me to close my checking account and open another which is an ordeal that I would rather not deal with.No contact from these people, I guess customer service is not a part of "loan servicing"

David

Same thing Here.:upset It's so annoying and my monthly taxes have just went up by like $400 a month not sure why.

So my other house stayed with TBW and now you can only send in payment by mail no more over the phone or internet.Last month they didn ot even pick up there phones.

Cenlar Customer Service 877-680-5583

TBW 866-369-6509

I solved all my problems with these numbers!

My loan with Taylor, Bean and Whitaker has been transferred to your company.I don't remember being notified.

My loan number with them was 641892 and in the names of R. Michael Mincey & Vicki J. Mincey. I mailed my September payment of $1,646.26 to them on 8/30/2009.

I am concerned that it got posted to my account. I am also concerned that my escrowed tax and homeowners has been handled properly. The tax money was taken out of my account in August 2009. Please contact me indicating where my mortgage payment is to be mailed and information about my escrow.

Last year TBW took the money for taxes out of my account in August 2008 and did not mail it to the tax collector in my county until after I received a delinquent tax notice in February 2009 and I threatened to file a law suit. Those people scare me and frankly I am happy you folks will servicing our loan. My email address is mincey@skybest.com.

Please contact me as soon as possible.Thank you.

Mike Mincey

been waiting for modification since March 18th... been waiting on cenlar now since the tranfer.. the contact us page doesnt work..