My loan was sold to this company.The have a long ways to go to be It takes for ever to reach someone they dont know how to do business correctly and help clients they told me I was set up on auto payment after over 6 hours on the telephone I was told I was all set up, to find out later it was incorrect information.

I am always amazed at companies who operate like this one.Have had many many problems with them in the few months they have owned my loan, however all my payments have been on time, so they have gotten that part correct.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cenlar. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cenlar to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cenlar and cenlar home loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

First off it should be illegal for home loans to be sold.

Second, Cenlar is the worst of the lot.They screw up my mortgage by not mailing the statement out in enough time for me to pay it by the deadline.

Calling them up means wading through lengthy voice prompt.

Then, after that, hearing they are extremely busy and to use their automated service.

Sometimes they disconnect me.

The last time I tried reaching a live person it took me nearly an hour which is inexcusable.