Nashua, New Hampshire

Many things have upset me with the company since the took over my mortgage a couple years ago. My monthly rate went up for no reason that I could see.

I then couldn't pay and applied for a loan modification through their suggestion. It took 6 months for the paperwork to go through. I got the modification, but it wasn't very good terms. Now, 2 years later, I am still having trouble paying, so I try calling them.

That's a joke. They don't answer. They just keep mailing me the forms for a loan modification. I wanted to complete it, but had questions.

After about 5 tries, I got someone on the phone. I couldn't hear him. The connection was terrible. He said he would call me back.

I waited by the phone for 2 hours, he never called. I tried to call them again, and no one answered. I left messages, nobody called back.

Last month, they sold my mortgage to another company. Thank the Lord.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Loan Modification.

Preferred solution: None needed. They sold my mortgage to another company. This is just a warning to others..

Comments