My loan was taken over by Cenlar from Taylor, Bean, and Whittaker.They sent me a letter telling me that and said they had included a temporary coupon to make my payment.

No coupon was in the envelope. I made a payment to the payment address with the new account number on it and after two weeks it has not been cashed. I have tried to reach them by phone for over a week and all I get is a busy signal. This is a very frustrating situation!

I fear they will soon say I did not make a payement and injur my credit rating!!What a lousy way of doing business!!!

Review about: Cenlar Loan.

Had an Experience with Cenlar?

Comments

WRONG YOU RECEIVED CHECK #2431 AND IT POSTED 12/08/2009 WHAT THE *** IS GOING ON, HOW IN GOOD FAITH CAN I TRUST YOU WHEN YOU CONTINUE TO SCREW THINGS UP, MISREPRESENT OR OTHERWISE ARE CARELESS IN YOUR APPROACH TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, PLEASE FOR EVERYONE'S SAKE DO YOUR HOMEWORK, CHECK YOUR DEPOSITS AND YOU WILL SEE, IF NEED BE I WILL FORWARD A COPY OF THE POSTED CHECK. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER IT I SUPPOSE IS TIME TO REPORT YOU.

HELP!! HELP!! HELP!!

I have never been more confused, and yes a little pissed off then I am at this moment. A representative called Saturday 12/05/2009 she said her name was Judy Hayes, (though this is suspect) the reason I question the validity of her name is that the phone number she gave me is one that does not accept incoming calls. I did as I was told faxed a letter to the fax number 609.718.4593 giving me authorization to discuss this loan, I also told Judy that I had mailed 3 checks #2431,2432, and 2433 for December,November and October statements, I have not received a coupon for September a statement I had already paid sent check to TBW, only check #2431has been processed, checks 2432 and 2433 should arrive today of at the latest by Friday. In the mean time I received a letter saying I was in default,. Try to follow me, I have sent 4 checks 1 has been posted 2 are in the mail and 1 sent 4 months ago that who knows where it is. I have as yet to receive a coupon book, have yet to talk to someone who knows what the heck is going on and currently have no idea if my taxes and insurance have been paid through the esgrow account. Judy says yes, with check #25074 and check #252889.

You say I owe $9856.24 please review and call or write .

Please. I am trying to resolve this apparently the people at your office are not communicatating. Please Help.

Charles Hill

TBW went bankrupt, sold to Cenlar, said I would get coupon, never did, 2 months later still no coupon yet phone calls, sent e-mails, finally received coupon sent check.Still have not received coupons for October and November.

I contacted Cenlar via e-mail said they needed to pay Insurance and taxes out of esgrow account, they e-mailed back that account had been taken over by Owcean. Gave me a toll free, have tried calling for 2 days always busy. Tried to e-mail, but can not register because they do not recognize the number.

I am tired of being treated like a pawn.I have written my elected officials to look into this.

My loan was transitioned to Cenlar, and I have made multiple cals because hey have not paid my 209 tax bill, the escrow account is messed up and they sent me a check for 912.00 as an escrow overage and the analysis they did is off by 1400.00 and I have emailed, called, wrote and every time I get someone from India. They have yet to respond and this is going on for several months. I am going to the media.

The servicing of my loan with TBW was transferred to you.My loan was set up pn auto payment when I closed on the loan.

I sent a check with the coupon that was sent to me and a voided check to set up Cenlar as the new servicer, as of Friday the 19th of September, I still have no response from your company.Please call me at 405-330-5743

:upset , My loan was assigned to BOA and Taylor Bean had sent a refund of my escrow account and the check bounced causing even more frustration and problems. I need to know who to contact to get my escrow account refund from my previous loan with Taylor Bean.

contact me at 405-833-8992, and when Cenlar will draft my mortgage pymt

I sat on the phone for 2 hours to find out my taxes and mortgage insurance was not paid and due to laps. Both companies are fighting over who is going to pay this and nothing is getting paid.

Ellsworth, Pennsylvania, United States #72774

My loan was handed over to Dovenmuehle from TBW and the only reason I found out is because I waited on the phone for 45min and informed by a TBW rep.No letter at all.

according to both companies, neither party has to inform you of the transaction!?!

What?How was I supposed to know where to send my mortgage payment that is in a week and a half?

Call FHA at the number given on the TBW web site, and find out what to do.Our TBW mortgage was taken over by Bof A, but we got a notice telling us our mortgage had matured.

I called BofA and was advised that TBW has not sent them all of the records for our loan, everything was fine.

So you aren't the only one suffering anxiety in this mess. Go read the blog at businesspundit.

TBW was the 3rd largest mortgage house in the country so you can only imagine how big this mess really is.Hang in there, but do call FHA.