Baltimore, Maryland

I'm contemplating suit against Cenlar. They started foreclosure proceedings against me for being TWO months behind on my mortgage.

Everytime I call them to discuss business, no one knows what I'm talking about and I have to start from square 1. They're horrible. The ppl that they employ are idiotic and have been careless with my most precious asset. I know ppl who haven't paid their mortgage for a year and they're not court involved for delinquent payments on their mortgage.

It's been nothing short of a nightmare w these ppl. I almost think foreclosure would be a better option than dealing with them further.

PLEASE heed everybody's review and DON'T have them service your loan. REPORT them to the better business bureau...I'm doing this as well!

Comments

Sign me up , let's make it a class action.

We are reporting them to our state's attorney general

Dayton, Ohio, United States #779942

They are KNOWN FOR DOIng this. THEy did this to us as well.They need to be sued period.

We were in forcloseure ,same story as yours. 2 months only. won the first battle I went to court ,we won.The second time. Gave up and did a short sale.

Tape ALL Phone conversations you have with them. Keep a journal of times dates who you spoke with .Every detail.