I have only been a customer of their since April 1 this year due to my loan being transferred from my original mortgage company of 11 yrs. They failed to take a payment on 4/1 and didn't take a payment until 4/18 when the next payment was due 4/15.

When I called they told me that due to the transfer my first payment wasn't due until 4/15 and the delay was due to my bank. Funny that I never had this issue with my bank with the other mortgage company. I'm sitting here today to balance my check book to find that they took another payment on 4/19, then again on 4/29 (this should have been the next payment date, not 4/19). I received a statement from them that showed my first payment wasn't applied.

Of course I had added the 4/1 payment amount back into my account to use for other bills so I didn't have the money for an extra payment to come out. I'll wait on the phone for another hour on Tuesday to see what they have to say this time around.

I'm finding someone else to finish out the last years of my loan! I can't deal with this every month!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I tried to deal with Cenlar after years with Citibank. I called Cenlar before my Bar-Mitzvah and am now collecting social security and am stll waiting. What ahell of a way to do business!!!!

Cenlar Reviews