North Little Rock, Arkansas

Never Heard of this company until they purchase my home loan from Sunwest Mortgage so I called the company because I had concerns about my loan and none of the rep they had could answer any of my questions so they told me someone will call me 24 to 48 hours. this is not a professional business at all.

Now I have to deal with a failing company that don't know anything about and its obvious they don't know anything about my loan but I was told to give them my money every month. This company has so many complaints it will soon catch up with them to go out of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

My mortgage was also switched over from SunWest. My first payment is do 4/1; no coupon book has been received yet.

The website is the most generic thing I have ever seen! Not even a logo on the page?!?! Finger's crossed this turns out ok. I signed up for the electronic statements since no paper has shown up.

First payment is getting drafted tomorrow. It better get applied to the right account!

@hambone

same here. sunwest mortgage sold mine to cenlar as well.

and i though sunwest was bad. cenlar is the worst company i have ever dealt with. i'm thinking of doing refinance just to get rid of these people. my first payment was also due on 4/1 which i paid and they send me a letter saying that i'm past due.

my bank records even show that they withdrew money from my account. i pray that this goes well in the future.

They won't take my payment. Can't get anyone to call me back.

I've sent multiple emails since I can't ever talk to a person. HORRIBLE company!

I filed a complaint with the BBB. I suggest everyone do that.

#961922

Same here. Our mtg was purchased and now no response, returned payments NO Custome Service

this Company is SHADY!!!!! I can not ever get a response. They are not even with the Better Business Bureau, that should tell you something..

Cenlar Reviews