After already paying my monthly mtg payment, I received another bill for the same amount, dated 3/29/19. The due date on that bill of 4/2/19.

Besides the fact I had already paid for that month, who dates a statement 2 days before the due date? I tried calling Cenlar at the number on my bill. Was put on hold for ever after listening to a lot of recorded drivel and being told there were an unusual amount of calls but I could either go online or wait. That time, I waited because I wanted to ask question of a real human being.

Didn't happen because twice (!) I called, waited and was eventually disconnected. Was that on purpose?

Then today I received yet another mtg. statement for the wrong amount because it crossed in the mail with my escrow payment, which I sent pretty quickly after I received the amount of the shortage.

This time I finally did speak to someone after quite a wait, and confirmed that my present payment is what was expected. This is not customer service; this is pure ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments