Was supposed to be able to set up online account effective today (11/1/2018) with new loan number provided to me in writing by CitiMortgage and Cenlar joint letter received a week ago. When I tried to set up my account they say the loan number they sent me does not exist.

Sick of waiting for so-called "customer service" online. Needless to say - a rocky start for servicing my loan. "Service" is supposedly their business, but I don't think they know what that is. If CitiMortgage contracted for them to take over servicing my mortgage effective 11-1-18 then it should be in place to service within their system on time.

I will be also sharing my negative experience with CitiMortgage where I have not had any problems within the past ten years. Very disappointed that CitiMortgage think that Cenlar will do a better job.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I had exactly the same experience. Twenty years of citi mortgage happiness, the start with Cenlar give me a sick feeling in my gut.

I was finally able to get a payment to them, well, it's gone from my bank to them, but it does not reflect in my account yet. Notice, the customer service contact information does not show any hours of operation.

The more reviews I read, the more worried I'm getting. Not sure if it's the same scenario, but Citi recently transferred my mortgage over to Cenlar as well.

I got an email saying that I will not be able to register for an account until after November 15 so I haven't even tried yet and that they wouldn't be posting my payment until November 15. Not sure if that hurts or helps your situation