I was totally paying my bill to them and then without notice they raised my monthly payment from 102.00 to 584.00. Now they are trying to take my house which they wont do but what a corrupted company.

Read the complaints about Cenlar...they are bad and don't deal with them. UI am filing a complaint with the Attorney General of the state of Washington and will never leaved this house.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Comments

I agree with your comments that CENLAR is a very unprofessional company. It sent me a letter falsely claiming that I owe November 2018 mortgage payment; the payment was posted to my banking institution on 11/1/18!!

In the letter, it says that my account will be reported to the credit bureaus if my account is more than 30 days past due!! Imagine that! CENLAR has the payment, yet threatening me, as evidenced by their letter.

I reported it to the NYS Dept of Consumer Affairs & will also file a complaint with NYS Dept of Financial Services. I hope the outcome will be positive, & this company cited for unprofessionalism & ordered to pay off affected homeowners!!