Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever encountered in my life. No wonder they have only 1 star in online reviews.

I would give them a zero were it possible and I'm sure many others would as well. When the Citimortgage account for my late father's co-op was transferred to them, I tried in advance to prevent a payment issue. They ended up processing two payments for the first month, and when I tried to call to resolve this, was told they couldn't give me any account information, even though I am the executor for his estate. Waited for a supervisor (Stacy G.) who was officious and no help whatsoever.

Tried to get a name to forward my father's death certificate to, but they won't give out any names. I requested the name of the company's CEO so I could send a letter of complaint and was refused this information. Found out online it is Gregory S.

Tornquist. The corporate headquarters for Cenlar is: 425 Phillips Boulevard, Ewing, New Jersey 08618.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Customer Care.

Comments