Atlanta, Georgia
1K views

Within six month of being transferred to a city we absolutely despise by an employer, Weichert Financial Services, another P.O.S. company, transferred our loan to Lakeview Loan Servicing (a company I've never heard of) which is sub-serviced by Cenlar (another company I have NEVER heard of).

We was notified of the transfer on November 17th and since that date I have been calling for a statement. I was told numerous times that a statement was sent, only to be told the next time I called that a statement wasn't sent but told one would be. Today, I was told yet another story and that's all it is... Another story!

I didn't ask for my loan to be transferred to this disorganized OFF BRAND mortgage loan servicer and I shouldn't have to beg for a statement to pay my mortgage. I realize that most of Cenlar review are far worse than my little run around story, but I can say I now know who Cenlar is and exactly what they are about.

They are liars that have no interest in providing service to their unwilling customers. It's almost like they can't help themselves, and my fear is that they have a bigger agenda.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cenlar Mortgage.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• Centaur

Comments

I have had my loan with Cenlar for two years with little problems, if any. I did get a letter from Lakeview for refi but I wont contact them.

If/when I do refi I hope to do it with the credit union.

I do hate the daily letters for refi opportunities. It's endless!!!